Are you a first home buyer? For a limited time, We’ve got an exciting...
Important Information regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our staff, contractors and clients to minimise potential COVID-19 infection. In order to better protect everyone, and based on recommendations, we have implemented the following:
- All staff, contractors and clients are to observe social distancing as much as practically possible
- During client walkthroughs and handover everyone is required to wear a mask unless you have a medical condition that prevents wearing a mask.
- If you feel unwell or are showing COVID-19 symptoms you are not permitted on-site, in display homes or in our office and you should get tested.
- If you have been in close contact with someone awaiting test results or someone who has tested positive in last 14 days, you are not permitted on-site, in display homes or in our office and you should also get tested.
- Staff, clients and contractors may be asked to sign a declaration before entering work sites confirming that they have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days and are not from a locked-down suburb.
Only together can we get through this.
For more updates and advice on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visit the Department of Health & Human Services website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus